Internet Broadcast Network Careers
The Internet Broadcast Network and our brands (Milk Hall of Fame, US Milk Drinking Team, Happy Television, Internet City Studios, Strategy Television and more) are growing by leaps and bounds.
We are searching the world for the brightest team members who want to grow with us.
Many of our job opportunities are available via remote collaboration. The rest are designed to be onsite jobs.
Search our ever growing career opportunities.
We are a "paperless" organization and relies on digital communications for to advance our goals.
If you believe that you would be a great fit for our team, Send us an email with your resume in text format. No attachments will be opened. You may include links to your online repertoire.
Equal Opportunity Employement
Website and Social Media Manager (WSMM-07)
Our Social Media Manager’s job focuses on increasing brand awareness through the effective use of social media outlets.
Our Social Media Manager is tasked with several key duties, such as:
Using social media marketing tools to create and maintain our company’s brands
Intimate knowledge in YouTube, TikTok, FaceBook, Instagram, Twitter, and other social organizations
Working with marketing professionals to develop social media marketing campaigns
Interacting with customers and other stakeholders via our company’s social media accounts
Analyzing our company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements
Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to our company’s marketing activities
Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs
Multimedia Design Developer (MDD-9)
Our team's "results driven" multimedia developer position exists to support the mission of the The Internet Broadcasting Network and our world renowned brands, by developing and delivering multimedia content. This content will promote the widespread acceptance of the our brands in their worldwide industries through learning and development, promotion and marketing, and membership services.
This content includes audio production & editing, video editing, web, video production and editing. Must be flexible to adjust to our evolving plans.
This content supports a broad delivery system of online and in-classroom learning. This position must provide a high level of coordination between multiple departments of the processes for the development and delivery of end product productions
The required experience for this position is
Bachelor's degree in multimedia development, graphic design, animation, creative technology, or related field
4-5 years of experience developing and delivering multimedia using Adobe Creative Cloud
4-5 years of experience working on a collaborative team through the production process, including storyboarding, pre-production, talent support and development, audio/video capturing, and postproduction
1 year of experience developing content for online learning
The preferred experience for this position is:
Master's degree in multimedia development, graphic design, animation, creative technology, or related field
Working closely with technical subject matter experts and instructional designers
Designing and producing electronic published (ePUB) documents, guides, and textbooks
Leading production from ideation to delivery, including project management
Special note: This position is compatible for remote employment in the USA and anywhere around the world. You must be able to overlap at least 4 of your hours with the east coast time of the USA. Our headquarters is located near Washington, DC and is in this time zone. You must be comfortable and professional in remote team work communications and knowledgeable of the English language. Secondary language is an added benefit to the organization.
Worldwide Marketing & Licensing Manager (WMLM-4)
Trademark and Licensing Manager Location: Marketing Department Regular/Temporary: Regular Full/Part Time: Full-Time
The Trademark Licensing Manager will oversee and administer the organization's licensing program, review and approve/disapprove proposed licensed products, develop and implement marketing programs to increase sales of licensed products, and nurture relationships with strategic partners including national licenses, local retailers, and on-campus partners.
This position is critical in protection of our trademarks and promotion of the our brand in both commercial and non-commercial spaces. The position will work with our Marketing and Strategic Communications unit to get direction on brand standards and collaborate with key partners to ensure accurate and appropriate use of our trademarks.
This position will report to the Marketing and Strategic Communications Department.
• Provide general oversight of day-to-day operations for our Trademark Licensing Program through review of artwork submissions and special permission/license requests, developing relationships with licensees and retail partners, conducting marketplace assessments and enforcement, participating in related world-wide marketing efforts and stewarding projects for campus departments/organizations involving use of our marks.
• Develop and implement appropriate long-term objectives for our Trademark. Licensing Program through strategic marketing efforts, program policy review/implementation, collaboration with on-campus partners on development of brand standards and use policies.
• Employ innovative and unique business and marketing strategies to provide elevated exposure for both institutional and athletics brand identities, strategically leveraging the brands to increase fan engagement and generate royalties to support our programs and facilities.
• Create increased awareness about our Trademark Licensing Program through website development and management, reporting financial outcomes to appropriate partners and communicating compliance expectations.
• Develop and sustain relationships with a wide range of licensees and retailers, fostering collaboration among these partners to grow the licensing program and generate a stronger commitment to our board of directors.
• In conjunction with our General Counsel and our contracted licensing agency, oversee federal and state trademark registrations.
• Serve as an advocate for our organization within the licensing industry, representing its licensing program at key industry events and conferences.
• Effectively allocate marketing funds and monitor program budgets.
• Manage incoming inquiries and messages (email, direct messaging on social media, etc.) providing prompt, accurate and professional responses, consulting with other campus unit or outside partner when appropriate or necessary.
• Other duties as assigned. Minimum Qualifications • Bachelor’s degree in field appropriate to area of assignment,
• 2-4 years of administrative/coordinative experience; AND
• 1-2 years of project management experience; OR • Any equivalent combination of experience, training and/or education. Preferred Qualifications
• Master’s degree in field appropriate to area of assignment AND 2 years of experience.
• Demonstrated knowledge of contract negotiation and budget management.
• Experience with program development, assessment and implementation.
• Demonstrated skill in business planning, presentation/public speaking, advanced business writing and leadership.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact with individuals at all organizational levels.
• Familiarity with trademark law, administration and practices.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and sustain internal and external business relationships.
• Previous licensing administration experience in a retail setting.
• Previous experience with use of social media for professional marketing purposes.
• Previous experience managing sports sponsorship. Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
• Knowledge of licensing guidelines for consumer products, policing and marketing.
• Knowledge of our visual identity policies and standards. • Knowledge of marketing principles and practices.
• Ability to prioritize, work independently, initiate and follow-through on assignments.
• Ability to translate constructive feedback into positive change. • Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment. • Extraordinary attention to detail.
• Ability to work effectively with people from a variety of culturally diverse backgrounds.
• Ability to provide exceptional customer service.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word products and Adobe Creative Cloud design platforms. Background Information This position has been identified as a safety/security sensitive position.