Rules and regulations for The Milk Hall of Fame's 2020
"More milk ... pwease?" Spokesmodel contest.
Note: All Milk Hall of Fame contests and participation are only for yummy good milk. Go Cows Go! We have a lot of rules because we have our contests all around the world.
1. No purchase necessary. (You can, however buy some of our stuff or join our Patreon to help us increase the prize pool. This will NOT improve your chances of winning.)
2. For the 2020 season which starts around Thanksgiving and goes throughout 2020.
3. Prize pool will grow with amount we raise with Patreon.
4. Must be a subscriber on YouTube, Instagram and Twitter.
5. #MoreMilkPwease or #MoreMilkPweaseDocumentary on each video on YouTube
6. Must be a member of MHoF prior to submission of YouTube video.
7. Video must include Milk Hall of Fame certificate (or child's drawing of certificate) and child holding milk in plastic glass saying, "More milk,,, Pwease!" The will say this after the adult says, "Hey, Jimmy/Cara (whatever their name is), you were just inducted into the Milk Hall of Fame!, what do you have to say, ..."
8. Winners in all categories to be announced on the Happy Television, Thanksgiving, 2019.
9. You may edit your video any way you wish. Judging based upon editing which adds to cuteness and originality can be considered. Overall cuteness and originality does not necessarily depend upon the intricacy of the editing. No editing is required. Remember, the Internet will do some of the final voting.
20. Please limit your YouTube video to 3:00 - 3:30 in length (It can be longer if you need. See #10 below.). We will do our best to watch each video all the way through, but we are not required to watch all or any of your video.
10. Variations on you submissions: Yes, you may go over the 3:30 time limit if you include "Documentary" in the title. The "Documentary" submissions should tell your story; whatever it is that includes you/your child being inducted into The Milk Hall of Fame. We reserve the right to edit any and all content to an appropriate size. You may also stage and edit your submissions as a commercial that we will play during our live Happy Television "Cereal Bowl" broadcast from The Internet Test Kitchen on February 2, 2020. We are hoping this goes BIG!
11. Judges selection are final and without recourse.
12. Winners will be selected for: cuteness, likes, hit count of video, originality, Internet will assist in choosing in the top submissions in each category. (Hit count is not necessarily a major determination.) Yes, you may forward the link to your family and friends.
13. Would be really nice to include The Mighty Moo Cows cheer. We love when you stomp with the cheer.
14. Yes, you might consider the video to be like a commercial for what led your to enshrinement in The Milk Hall of Fame.
15. Enter as many times as you wish in English and in Spanish. We will introduce French next year. If the prize pool is large enough we might be able to include French this season.
16. You MUST reply to our email to be able to win. No phone calls will be made for initial contact.
17. Potential for commercial and model contract for our programs. Not guaranteed. We will, however utilize our spokesmodels for as much of our marketing as possible. We will negotiate any fees or payments to the spokesmodel on an individual basis.
18. Age groups: 1-4 years old. 5-8 years old. 9-12 years old. 13-14 years old. 15 - 17 years old. 18 & above.
19. Sponsorship is available to build the prize pool. Email us for more information.
21. Because we are watching your YouTube video in the public domain, we don't need you to sign any permission slip now. We will ask our finalists and winners to sign a release prior to approving your selection.
22. We will want you to be a Skype in live guest if you are a winner. <<= This is important to us. You will be able to utilize these calls to promote your company or website.
23. Winners who will receive a cash or equivalent award must be a legal resident of the USA. Any prizes or compensation will only be awarded to a responsible parent, guardian or adult over the age of 18. Photo identification will be required to be emailed. Any cash prize will be awarded via a Venmo.com account ONLY. Winner is responsible for any taxes.
24. Winners MUST be a citizen of or permanent resident of the USA or any if its territories. Void where prohibited.
25. Winners will have their photograph permanently displayed and enshrined in the Milk Hall of Fame (once we build it).
26. Decisions of the judge are final. We reserve the right to change the rules at any time for any reason without recourse. The contest may be terminated at any time for any reason without recourse.
27. Judge may extend or shorten the date of this or any contest at any time for any reason without recourse. The exact dates for submission and award will be noted soon.
28. By participating in this contest, you release any and liability against any and all persons, corporations or entities associated with The Milk Hall of Fame and The Internet Broadcast Network. (As noted below.)
29. Any submission displaying anything unsafe or not nice will be immediately disregarded. Be safe. Be nice. Remember - cheaters NEVER win.
30. Age, name, gender, city, state, country of the "More milk ... pwease?" entrant must be included in the text description of your YouTube video.
31. To receive a prize of any value over $1.00, you must be willing to sign a modeling release for yourself, any recognizable person in your submission and your child allowing us to edit and utilize your child's likeness and all others seen in the video for promotional purposes with NO expectation of any additional compensation aside from your prize. A release must be signed for .
32. This specific contest is designed to have just one person say, "More milk,, Pwease!", in their own language, but you may have numerous people perform the Mighty Moo Cows cheer and other aspects. This might add to the uniqueness, but we will make our main determination based on the cuteness of the person saying "More milk ... Pwease?" Surprise us.
33. If you have any questions, please email us.
34. Void where prohibited. By your participation in this or any other contest or event from The Internet Broadcast Network, Milk Hall of Fame and Happy Television ("Us"). you agree for yourself and the children in your charge to hold us or anyone or company associated with us harmless in any and all negative circumstances and as noted below. Thanks and be safe.
This is an example of how I pay my contest winners via Venmo or PayPal.me. This is the description portion of a YouTube video. Place either or both as the first part of your description. Place your first option for payment first. Make sure you spell it accurately.
If you win, we will announce it on Happy Television and here on MilkHallOfFame.com.
I will electronically send you a $75.00 prize (to your free PayPal.me account or your free Venmo account by PayPal app. You MUST place your Venmo name or PayPal.me address in the description of your video as noted above.) from my allowance towards your "Mighty Moo Cows - Double Cheese Pizza and Milkshake Party".
No prizes will be mailed - only electronic transfers. We will want you to post a YouTube video including your"Mighty Moo Cows! Cheer Battle" from your party-please! Email us the link. Keep it under 3 minutes. If you are going to do it in a restaurant as an example, be safe, be nice and get permission first. NO purchase necessary. - Love Bethany♥
I know this is lot to read. After talking with mommy and daddy, they explained to me that we need these rules so that there is no misunderstanding between us. - Love Bethany♥
These Website Standard Terms And Conditions (these “Terms” or these “Website Standard Terms And Conditions”) contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this “Website”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Website Standard Terms And Conditions.
This Website is not for use by any minors (defined as those who are not at least 18 years of age). You must not use this Website if you a minor unless accompanied by a responsible adult or have their permission. We will only link to videos and photographs that are readily viewable on the public Internet and public websites unless otherwise stated. We are not responsible for the content of any linked websites. (of course)
Intellectual Property Rights.
Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these Terms, Milk Hall of Fame and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved.
You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website, MilkHallOfFame.com
Trademarks and Intellectual Property.
Milk Hall of Fame, Mighty Moo Cows, MMC, L♥vey the Cow, L♥ve My Milk, Mackin' the Mouse, Liberty the Goat, Buck the Doge, Whey the Horsey, Milken the Mouse, Ice Cream the Penguin, Milk Makes Me Happy!, Chocolate Moo Cows, Milk Pyrates, Chocolate Pyrates, Milkshake the Llama, Eat Your Milk, Drink Your Milk, #TeamDrinkYourMilk, #TeamEatYourMilk, #IceCreamDoesntKnow, #MilkPyrates, #ChocolateMooCows, Milk Heroes, Milk University, Internet City Studios, Happy Television, Internet Broadcast Network, eSports & Gaming Network and other marks and designs are trademarks and or intellectual property of The Milk Hall of Fame. All rights reserved. For licensing possibilities of our registered trademarks, please contact us.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
Publishing any Website material in any media unless permission is granted;
Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
Note: We may allow you to utilize certain trademarked material, but you cannot sell or profit from it.
Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material unless permission is granted;
Using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you and Milk Hall of Fame may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information.
In these Website Standard Terms And Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. With respect to Your Content, by displaying it, you grant Milk Hall of Fame a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights. Milk Hall of Fame reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time, and for any reason, without notice or recourse.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults as part of your experience, and Milk Hall of Fame makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, ABSOLUTELY nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you. We may link to sites which can provide information to you. We disclaim any responsibility for any content we link to.
Limitation of liability.
In no event shall Milk Hall of Fame, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, guests or anyone associated with us in ANY WAY be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and Milk Hall of Fame, including its officers, directors and employees, guests or anyone associated with us in ANY WAY be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website, products, services or information supplied either for free or a cost, either money, trade or barter..
By accessing this website, in any manner or fashion, you hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Milk Hall of Fame from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms.
Milk Hall of Fame is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website. These terms are generated electronically ONLY and no paper version or archive exists.
Milk Hall of Fame shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights, ownership and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, .you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between Milk Hall of Fame, its officers, directors and employees, guests or anyone associated with us and you, in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same. No oral contracts will be enforced in any way, shape or manner.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction.
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the binding arbitration of a single (1) member of the American Arbitration Association and will adhere to the decision of arbitrator in Anne Arundel County, Maryland. By utilizing the valuable knowledge of this website and the intellectual property of Milk Hall of Fame, you hereby agree to never engage in a federal lawsuit or any type of legal action against Milk Hall of Fame, or any of its officers, directors and employees, guests or anyone associated with us in ANY WAY shape, manner or form. You must attend in person with no proxy, the arbitration hearing and pay for half the assessed fee in advance with a cashier's check. Maximum arbitration amount is limited to $100.00.
Mackin' says, "Thanks, have fun & Eat Your Milk!"
Milk Hall of Fame Contest Rules
Safety First. ONLY safe and tasteful videos, photographs and submissions will Be considered. Any submission deemed to be unsafe or tasteless will be disregarded and deleted. Niceness counts - Love Bethany♥
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. WE ONLY ACCEPT MAILED SUBMISSIONS WITH SPECIFIC CONTESTS. ALL SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ELECTRONIC ONLY.
This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the www.MilkHallOfFame, www.MilkHeroes.com, www.MightyMooCows.com or other designated website and who are 18 as of the date of entry. Under 18 MUST have parental or guardian permission. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of [list eligible countries and/or states], and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Milk Hall of Fame, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules:
By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Milk Hall of Fame as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign. You are responsible for any taxes or fees associated with winning a prize or award. We cannot and will not provide you with any advice.
3. Campaign Period:
Entries will be accepted online starting on designated beginning and ending times - all east coast times. All online entries must be received by [end date, time, and time zone].
4. How to Enter:
The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form or directions provided at www.MilkHallOfFame, www.MilkHeroes.com, www.MightyMooCows.com or other designated website. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Milk Hall of Fame. Optional verbiage to include: You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Milk Hall of Fame.
The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive designated prize and value. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by The Milk Hall of Fame. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Milk Hall of Fame’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Milk Hall of Fame to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received and at the sole discretion of Milk Hall of Fame.
7. Winner Selection and Notification:
Winner will be selected under the supervision of Milk Hall of Fame. Winner will be notified by email provided or YouTube channel or other designated methods within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Milk Hall of Fame shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Milk Hall of Fame‘s SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You:
By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Milk Hall of Fame, anyone acting on behalf of Milk Hall of Fame, and Milk Hall of Fame’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the world and galaxy, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Milk Hall of Fame. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Milk Hall of Fame from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Milk Hall of Fame may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right. Note: NEVER do anything that a reasonable person would deem unsafe or offensive. Any submission deemed unsafe or offensive will be immediately discarded. Milk Hall of Fame reserves the right to disregard, discard, delete and disqualify any submission for any reason without recourse in any way shape, manner or form. The decision of the assigned judge is final Be nice and fun.
9. Terms & Conditions:
Milk Hall of Fame reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Milk Hall of Fame’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Milk Hall of Fame may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Milk Hall of Fame. Milk Hall of Fame reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Milk Hall of Fame has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Milk Hall of Fame reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability:
By entering, navigating and using/utilizing any intellectual properties owned, leased, utilized or in any other was associated with Milk Hall of Fame, you agree to release and hold harmless Milk Hall of Fame and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any and all liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the us of Milk Hall of Fame website, campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF ANNE ARUNDEL COUNTY AND MARYLAND, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before binding arbitration of at most, one (1) member of the American Arbitration Association of the located in ANNE ARUNDEL COUNTY, MARYLAND. Both parties must pay half of the cost and limit of $200.00 might be awarded. Complainant will pay half of the American Arbitration fee by certified bank check. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List:
To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name/s or email your request via our homepage. Requests must be received within 10 days of winner announcement. No USPS mail or paper documentation will be accepted.
The Sponsor of the Campaign is Milk Hall of Fame.
If you use Facebook to communicate or administer a contest or sweepstakes, include the following: The Campaign hosted by Milk Hall of Fame is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
By submitting your entry via YouTube, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram (as designated), You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.
Milk Hall of Fame, 602 Sweet Brush Ct. Severna Park, Maryland, 21146, USA or our affiliates are not responsible for lost or misdirected entries. We will make every attempt to find your entry via designated name or hashtag.
I hope you win. You look like a winner! Love, Bethany♥
Milk Hall of Fame
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.MilkHallOfFame, www.MilkHeroes.com, www.MightyMooCows.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
See what data we have about you, if any.
Change/correct any data we have about you.
Have us delete any data we have about you.
Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.